Wednesday 23 November 2011

Buying Bits Already

I haven't any set idea on what sort of era I want my dollshouse to be set in - so I'm winging it... just buying stuff that I like when I see it (if it's cheap enough!). The only thing I've decided for definite is that, in my little house, it's going to be christmas all year round! Shocked? Nope... nobody else is either *lol*
Here's the selection of a couple of things Hubby and myself have bought - and the house isn't even base-coated or glued together yet! *lol*
 Nursery furniture in white - so sweet! It's so hard to see, but there's a robin sitting at the open birdcage, and that little bear is the cutest! These pieces weren't cheap - but they are amazingly detailed and so beautiful... and of course I had to have a robin... it's going to be Christmas in my house!
Here's some closeups of the robin and bear from Tjay's (the creator) website:

These aren't the smallest pieces she does either - she makes 1:144th scale bears and pandas... and the most amazing little toadstool scene that fits on a pintack head.

No comments: