Wednesday 23 November 2011

It All Starts Here...

It doesn't look like much at all right now... just some bare chipboard pieces, cut into strange shapes and stacked together into a rough-looking house shape:
... and it's not actually a house... it's two shops, but I liked the double-front opening, and thought I could make something personal and unique - a dolls house just for me!
Bearing in mind, that I have never owned a dolls house before (even as a little girl), and so everything I attempt to do will be trial and error (with less of the 'error', I hope! *lol*). I don't know what special products I'll need, or where to buy them either... but I have done a little bit of 'scouting' on the internet to see what I might be able to do, and where I may be able to buy things in the UK.
The two shops are supposed to end up looking a bit like this:
It's going to be interesting to see just how alike or different my version will be :)

No comments: