Sunday 4 March 2012

Some Polymer Clay Food Creations

I thought I'd post a few piccies of some of the foodstuffs I've made in both 1:12th and 1:24th scale. Some of them I've not used - some have been sold and others are just gathering dust at the bottom of little cardboard boxes :)
I mentioned in a previous post about my fruit and veggies in 24th scale... so here they are:
Apples... how about some turnips?...
Or oranges...
Cauliflowers...
Beetroot...
Carrots...
I also made cabbages, potatoes (cabbages similar to the cauliflowers, and potatoes just too easy!)
How about... parsnips...
and pears...
I really enjoyed making these... and then Hubby bought me a market cart to build as part of my birthday pressie, and so I added the veg in crates to the cart - including marrows and leeks too!

No comments: