Sunday 18 March 2012

Too Much Bacon!

I made a LOT of 12th scale bacon. I couldn't help it... I made a cane and it went so far... so many strips of fried crispy bacon that I really don't know what to do with them all... but they sure do look scrummy (even for a vegetarian like me *lol*)!
Those chips were a pain to do... I made one lot and then decided they were slightly too big, so had to start all over again. I must admit that when I look at this picture, my mouth waters and I can almost smell the salt and vinegar on those chips!
I do enjoy making bread in this scale... it's easy and quite effective. There was a tiny bit of clay left over from making the loaves from these "bacon sandwich in progress" prep boards, so I made some tiny little bread rolls...

Not too bad... but I should have paid a little more attention to the detail.
Still... it's fine to store away for when I finally build my 1:12th scale dolls house (still in it's box!)

No comments: